Присъединете се към екипа на WWF
Senior Expert Youth Engagement and Education
WWF-Bulgaria is engaged with protected territories and habitat of Europe-wide importance, forest and freshwater conservation, sustainable development of rural regions and climate change. As member of the regional organisation WWF Central and Eastern Europe, WWF-Bulgaria contributes to securing Europe’s great natural treasures in the Danube-Carpathian region and make people live in harmony with nature.
Today's young people will be the stewards of our planet in the years to come. That’s why we are working to support and empower them to take action for our world and help build a more sustainable future.
WWF-Bulgaria is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Senior Expert Youth Engagement and Education to join the team and take the lead in developing and proposing youth engagement and innovative education strategic objectives, approaches and initiatives. The job holder will be responsible for raising financial and other resources and creating strategic partnerships for the implementation of youth engagement and innovative education initiatives. In addition, he/she would lead the implementation of selected youth engagement/innovative education projects.
While this opportunity is a one-year contract, there is possibility for extension, depending on achieved results.
The jobholder will:
- lead the process of formulating strategic objectives, approaches, initiatives and activities in the field of youth engagement and innovative education. Defines related necessary capacities and skills;
- lead the preparation of project proposals based on the above;
- map out new funding sources and proactively engage potential donors to support WWF Bulgaria’s youth mobilization/innovative education work;
- Map and engage strategic partners;
- ensure interdisciplinary approach in the implementation of the youth engagement and innovative education work;
- act as project manager of youth engagement and innovative education projects, ensures all necessary processes related to project planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting in line with the organization’s standards and donor requirements;
- work closely with the global Panda Labs team to co-design, adapt and implement the global Panda Labs Campaign.
- university degree in Education, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Psychology or another related field;
- at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- experience in project management;
- informal and innovative education experience;
- STEM education experience;
- experience in fundraising (project development, corporate engagement, individual fundraising);
- start-up knowledge and experience are an advantage;
- strong analytical and planning skills;
- excellent communication and presentation skills;
- solid coordination and organization skills;
- ability to work in a team;
- strong problem-solving skills;
- positive attitude and resilience;
- fluency in English and Bulgarian (written and spoken);
- very good computer skills;
- commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities, interest and motivation in the area of nature protection.
- the opportunity to make a difference – for the CEE region and for WWF;
- challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions;
- friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context;
- varying tasks and independent work style;
- a pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment;
- a competitive salary according to NGO standards
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please note that only
candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for follow up.