Присъединете се към екипа на WWF
WWF is the world's largest conservation organization, founded in 1961. We’re active in over 100 countries and have over 5000 employees. WWF works for the improvement of the natural environment, so that people can live in harmony with nature. WWF Bulgaria is engaged with protected territories and habitat of Europe-wide importance, forest and freshwater conservation, sustainable development of rural regions and climate change.
Our conservation efforts are dependent on voluntary contributions by individuals and the business, as well as government-funded projects. The Fundraising team of WWF Bulgaria is instrumental in conducting our fundraising campaigns and events, as well as attraction of individual supporting donors. If you consider yourself enthusiastic and energetic young professional and are committed nature protection activities, we invite you to join us as a Fundraising Intern for a period of six months.
As part of the Fundraising team, the interns will be involved in:
- Planning and implementation of fundraising campaigns and events
- Acting as ambassador for WWF and attracting individuals supporters for our conservation activities in Bulgaria
- Overall organization of events, including contact with relevant institutions and state authorities, venues, subcontractors, etc.
- Attracting face-to-face fundraisers
- Supporting procurement procedures and securing subcontractor services as needed (e.g. transportation, catering, rent, technical equipment, etc.)
- Providing overall administrative support to the Fundraising team
- Updating and maintaining supporters and donors database
As this internship is financed through the Youth Employment encouragement program, we can only consider candidates who:
- are 29 years or younger
- have completed university degree in Economics, Advertising, Marketing, Business administration or other related discipline
- have less than 1 year of related experience on a labor contract
- are not currently employed
- Very strong communication skills
- Good planning skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain positive attitude
- Creativity, self-starter attitude and readiness to work in a team
- Very good English and excellent written and spoken Bulgarian
- Strong computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Interest and motivation in the area of nature protection
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Challenging and dynamic work
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks, pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- A competitive salary according to NGO standards
If you are up to the challenge, we invite you to submit your CV and cover letter in English to the attention of Tsveta Petrushinova, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 September 2018.
Please understand that we can only contact short-listed candidates. For more information about WWF, check our website: http://wwf.bg.