Присъединете се към екипа на WWF
Technical Assistant (full-time, based in Sofia)
We are currently looking to hire a Technical Assistant for one of our projects – LENA (Local Economy and Nature Conservation in the Danube Region) which will run until June 2019. The project connects nature and people for well-being and prosperity across 7 Danube countries and 11 protected areas by sharing know-how and experience for sustainable economic development. WWF Bulgaria is the Lead Partner for this project.
As part of the LENA Project team, the jobholder will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Project Manager and coordinating with other employees within the organization, engaged with the process of planning, implementing and reporting the project activities
- Drafting technical reports related to the implementation of project activities according to the donor requirements and layouts
- Preparing project communication materials, presentations and other project-related materials
- Maintaining contact with project partners and stakeholders
- Bearing responsibility for the organization and maintenance of project and donor documentation files – collecting, checking, filing and archiving), in line with donor requirements and WWF procedures
- Providing administrative support with the preparation of public procurement and tendering procedures, preparation and administration of contracts with third parties and subcontractors
- Organizing the proper documentation of project events, as required by the Project Manager
- Providing assistance on other projects and aiding the good functioning of WWF Bulgaria by contributing to planning, budgeting, communications and helping out with national activities
- Final year student or Bachelor’s Degree in economics, social or environmental discipline
- Experience (volunteer work or internship) with providing technical, administrative and logistic assistance in project implementation is an asset
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Very good computer skills
- Good communication and organization skills
- Personal effectiveness and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude
- Interest and motivation in the area of nature protection
What we offer?
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Challenging and fulfilling work in one of Europe’s most exciting eco-regions
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks and independent work style
- Pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- A competitive salary according to NGO standards
- Fixed term one-year labor contract
If you are up to the challenge, we invite you to submit your CV and cover letter in English to the attention of Tsveta Petrushinova, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 May 2018.
Please understand that we can only contact short-listed candidates. For more information about WWF, check our website: http://wwf.bg.