Присъединете се към екипа на WWF
Regional Corporate Partnerships Manager
We’re looking for a Regional Corporate Partnerships Manager. This role will be responsible for the cultivation of corporate partnerships in pursuit of WWF’s mission, including for fundraising as well as conservation-based corporate engagements in the region (primarily Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Ukraine – in future possibly also the Czech Republic) and for promoting WWF’s engagement with the private sector in the region. In the next years, this position will play a leading role in WWF’s private sector engagement for a Circular Economy and a New Deal for Nature and People.
The jobholder will be responsible for providing overall leadership and driving WWF’s engagement with the private sector, leading and supporting the private sector engagement, developing and managing regional corporate partnerships and functioning as a practice leader for the relevant staff in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia and Ukraine.
Key Responsibilities of the jobholder will include:
- Cultivate and nurture existing relationships and ensure adequate account management to existing regional corporate donors
- Understand partners’ needs and develop plans to address them and develop mutual benefits which translate into market advantage for the partner, and funding, communications and conservation benefit for WWF
- Handle day-to-day partnership needs for assigned corporate partners, including identifying and coordinating recognition opportunities for partners
- Identify new revenue-generating opportunities within existing accounts by encouraging partners to take on additional engagement opportunities
- Maintain and continuously update a record of interactions (correspondence, proposals, agreements, reports) with existing partners, including all public and media information (annual reports, press releases, published articles, awards, etc.) that can help steward the relationship to further growth
- Assist with planning and organising conferences, events and staff engagement activities for corporate partners
- Handle invoicing for assigned corporate partners
- Track performance and fulfil partnership reporting needs.
- Work with corporate partners by helping them understand and incorporate environmental sustainability in their entire business approach
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to generate greater awareness of WWF partnerships and conservation work. Engage and mobilize other teams to contribute with technical input (conservation, communication, education) in order to present proposals, update reports or other necessary information for the corporate partners.
- Communicate corporate partnership goals to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide due diligence of potential corporate partners, following WWF process and criteria
- Respond to unsolicited partnership inquiries, evaluating whether a prospective relationship aligns with the organization and program goals
- Provide marketing and presentation support for interactions with corporate sponsors or prospects to WWF conservation activities when relevant
- Act as main contact person for multi-country and/or regional corporate partnerships in the Danube-Carpathian region
- Acquire new corporate partnerships with regards to both fundraising- as well as conservation-based corporate engagements in the DC region
- Project and relationship management with regards to the implementation of corporate engagements
- Develop offerings to potential corporate donors, including the preparation of funding proposals, presentations and MoUs
- Coordinate proposals and offerings to potential corporate partners with conservation, marketing and communication colleagues
- Maintain and regularly update the corporate database for targeted, existing and potential partners
What are we looking for?
- Excellent networker, with strong interpersonal skills and commitment to exceptional customer service
- A proven focus on results
- A university degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Social Sciences or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in communications and/or marketing-related role
- Experience with sustainability and conservation is a plus
- Proven skills in marketing, project planning and implementation
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, on the phone, and in person, translate the importance of our work in a compelling manner
- Proven people management skills. Experience with coaching and mentoring is a distinct advantage.
- Proven skills to organize, handle many details, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities; ability to stay focused and follow up on long-term projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Ability to write, edit and proofread written materials in English
- Able to work well within the regional and larger international WWF team, as well as independently
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Dedication to WWF’s mission and environmental protection
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Challenging and dynamic work
- Friendly and highly professional working atmosphere in an international context
- Varying tasks, pleasant working atmosphere and great learning environment
- A competitive salary according to NGO standards
If you are up to the challenge, please consider joining our team and submit your CV and cover letter in English to the attention of Tsveta Petrushinova, HR Manager at email@example.com no later than
10 May 2019.
Please understand that we can only contact short-listed candidates. For more information about WWF, check our website.